wespickering.com

make yourself at home

Hi Everyone, My name is Wes. I write songs about life, love, God, and friendship. This is my website...I made it myself. I hope that my music finds you well. Thanks for listening!

Andrea's Art: Haiku This!!!

So, at this point, you've all experienced the amazing visual art of Andrea. What you may not realize is that she is also a talented poet. Here is a sample of a few of her haikus. Please enjoy:

Growth of my heart
Mountains of arteries
Love or Bypass?

----------------

Love me tender
tenderloin steak
steak = dead cows

----------------

"victory is sweet"

the war is raging
m&m's vs skittles
i poop out the winner

----------------

tears of a reindeer
melting snow
santa is dead

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Andrea's Art: Haiku This!!!”

Post a Comment



© 2008 wespickering.com | What's it look like outside?
I want one of these.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
I'll find something to put down here | Sometimes I read the news.