wespickering.com

make yourself at home

Hi Everyone, My name is Wes. I write songs about life, love, God, and friendship. This is my website...I made it myself. I hope that my music finds you well. Thanks for listening!

Andrea's Art Vol. 2

I've already introduced you to Andrea and her genius artwork. Please enjoy some more of her beautiful creations.

Click on each drawing to download.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

*Disclaimer: Michael Bolton, Michael Bolton's Hair, and Michael Bolton's Beautiful Singing Voice are in no way affiliated with Wes or wespickering.com. We're not even sure if Michael Bolton actually has claws or wears Gap Lady Shirts.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Andrea's Art Vol. 2”

Post a Comment



Photos



Photo Journal

The Feed!!


 Subscribe in a reader

subscribe to this feed, and let me know...i'll send you a free mp3!

To subscribe by email, enter your email address:

    follow me on Twitter

    Links



    other wes pickering links shop

    speakerheart

    add me!

    facebook wes

    facebook wes

    virb.com/wespickering

    iLike Wes Pickering

    CD Baby

    CD Baby

    CD Baby



    © 2008 wespickering.com | What's it look like outside?
    I want one of these.
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
    I'll find something to put down here | Sometimes I read the news.