wespickering.com

make yourself at home

Hi Everyone, My name is Wes. I write songs about life, love, God, and friendship. This is my website...I made it myself. I hope that my music finds you well. Thanks for listening!

« Home

New Website

Welcome to the new website. I decided to go with a home page that's a little bit more blog friendly. What does this mean for you? It means that I will be able to stay in touch a little better, and that my website will be updated every couple of days instead of every couple of months.

For the moment, the rest of the website is still using the old model (which i think looks pretty nice). If I were a real web designer, I'd have everything looking all consistent, neat, and pretty, but what would the fun in that be?

-wes

p.s. Coldplay's new single is available for free. I'll save you the trouble of having to go sign up on their website. It's pretty amazing. Buy the cd when it comes out:
VioletHill.MP3

1 Responses to “New Website”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    this is a test comment. booya!  

Post a Comment



Photos



Photo Journal

Latest

The Feed!!


 Subscribe in a reader

subscribe to this feed, and let me know...i'll send you a free mp3!

To subscribe by email, enter your email address:

    follow me on Twitter

    Links



    other wes pickering links shop

    speakerheart

    add me!

    facebook wes

    facebook wes

    virb.com/wespickering

    iLike Wes Pickering

    CD Baby

    CD Baby

    CD Baby



    © 2008 wespickering.com | What's it look like outside?
    I want one of these.
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
    I'll find something to put down here | Sometimes I read the news.