wespickering.com

make yourself at home

Hi Everyone, My name is Wes. I write songs about life, love, God, and friendship. This is my website...I made it myself. I hope that my music finds you well. Thanks for listening!

The Home Stretch


Well, folks, I'm officially finished tracking Being Born. I spent the morning recording background vocals with Lindsey Jones, and that officially put the finishing touches on the record. Big thanks to her for lending her voice to the record.

Next up is mixing and mastering, and it looks like everything will be ready by February. Don't forget you can donate to help pay all the expenses that go into making a record. Thanks to those who have already done so. Donate $5 or more and you'll get a free copy when it's ready as well as an early download of the record.

Labels:

0 Responses to “The Home Stretch”

Post a Comment



© 2008 wespickering.com | What's it look like outside?
I want one of these.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
I'll find something to put down here | Sometimes I read the news.