wespickering.com

make yourself at home

Hi Everyone, My name is Wes. I write songs about life, love, God, and friendship. This is my website...I made it myself. I hope that my music finds you well. Thanks for listening!

Almost There

Good news everyone,

Being Born will be finished tracking this week. The string arrangements have been sent off to the string production company, and the final recording session has been booked. Mixing has already began, and the end is well within sight.

Also, an awesome new tshirt design has been sent off to the screen printers, and should be available soon. Stay tuned!

Don't forget, you can donate to help pay for all the stuff that goes into making a record. Several of you have already done so, and I greatly appreciate it. Anybody who donates more than $5 will automatically receive a free copy of Being Born when it is finished and will have the opportunity to download the record early. Donate below:




Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Almost There”

Post a Comment



© 2008 wespickering.com | What's it look like outside?
I want one of these.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
I'll find something to put down here | Sometimes I read the news.