wespickering.com

make yourself at home

Hi Everyone, My name is Wes. I write songs about life, love, God, and friendship. This is my website...I made it myself. I hope that my music finds you well. Thanks for listening!

Sam and Wes Build A Leslie (part 1)

This is Sam:

This is Sam's band:


This is a leslie speaker I pulled out of a Thomas Organ:



We're going to turn it into this:





First we went to Home Depot to get supplies:


Then we wired up the motors:



Looking good, Sam:




progress report coming soon.
Song of the day: "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay
07%20Viva%20La%20Vida.mp3

Labels:

0 Responses to “Sam and Wes Build A Leslie (part 1)”

Post a Comment



© 2008 wespickering.com | What's it look like outside?
I want one of these.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
I'll find something to put down here | Sometimes I read the news.